Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cool Kid.

So, what is a "Cool Kid" you ask? Well, I sat down one day and asked myself, "Jennifer Janae...wouldn't it be easier to show recognition to your friends on your blog?". I slept on it and realized my conscious was right. So every month or so I'll post up a new person on why they are up here.  
Photobucket
Name: Stephen
Age: 18
Reason: Stephen is my Cool Kid of September because he is my baby. Baby....smh....simp. Anyways, he is a super down to earth person who is nice as hell(to me). He brightens up the darkest of my days and always makes me smile. He loves basketball and hates shitty mommas. Lol. He wants to grow up and be successful enough to be able to relax...and buy me a Flying Spur. Nicccce! He is sort-of a goof ball at times and thinks he has a future in gang-banging...smh. So there is my Cool Kid of this month. ILY.

No comments: